Hi all,

I am using the modular watch face on my Apple Watch, and have activity set to
one of the complications on the screen.  Prior to updating to 2.0, if I tapped
on the activity complication, I saw a page that displayed a bunch of info:
active minutes, calories burned, steps, miles, etc.  since 2.0, I am not able
to bring that page up consistently.  Often I get just the abbreviated page,
with the moving, exercising, standing info and then the page scrollbar. At this
point I'm perplexed as to whether this is a bug, or whether it has something to
do with force touch.  I seem to have to try to open the page about three times
before I finally get it to show.  Sometimes it seems like holding my finger
down helps, but other times that seems to just bring up the watch face
selection page.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Has anyone figured out how to
view the activity page consistently?
Cheers,
Donna