I have an Imac and a Macbook.  Both computers run Mac OS 10.6.2.  I updated to
Safari 4.0.4 on both computers.  This version of Safari seems pretty stable on
my Imac.  However, on my Macbook it seems to be getting busy a lot.  It is
pretty consistent on the blog http://www.dailypaul.com.  If I go to this blog
on my Imac, it works as it should.  On my Macbook, whenever I try to read
comments, VoiceOver will start saying "Safari busy.  Safari ready."  Before I
upgraded to Safari version 4.0.4, I didn't usually have problems like this on
my Macbook.  Why would Safari 4.0.4 work differently on my macbook than it does
on my Imac if I'm running the exact same operating system?  I went ahead and
reported the problem to Apple.