Hello everyone,

I am learning the ins-and-outs of working with Chromevox, and so far I like it.
I like how flash is imbedded into Google Chrome, and I like how I can change
voices because the bubbly one at first activation was not ideal. Lol

My question deals with navigation through web sites etc. I am aware of the
navigation keys one must use to move through web sites, but is there an easier
method of navigation?
Presently,, I must press the CTRL-key, then the letter “N,” followed by an
additional letter such as, “E” to move to a search field, “C” to move to a
comobox, or “X” to love to the next link if I do not want to use the tab-key.
My original intent of learning how to use Chromvox is to learn how to create
Google documents, spreadsheets, and power points because I’ve heard that this
can be useful in some situations.

Additionally, what are ways others have found to navigate within comboboxes? I
found a work-around while in gmail using Google Chrome, but just curious to
know the methods of others’ who use this browser?

Finally, what are some plugins others who use Chrome can suggest to increase
the ease of using this browser?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.