I'm glad you like your Echo. I know that Amazon music was reasonably sort of
accessible with iOS when I played with it but there was no way I found to get
the tunes to OS X since the app for OS X was completely inaccessible when I
tried it a bit ago. So I'm not sure how you'd get your library imported
properly on all devices. I'm sure someone else actually got it to work. I
played with it for 5 minutes and that was only because I wanted to buy an album
that was $72 on CD and not available on my friendly torrent search engine or in
iTunes. Getting the album out of Amazon's cloud to the computer was a pain.  I
ended up downloading each track one at a time from the website. Thankfully it
was only 12 tracks or so. I have had no joy with the Kindle store either. Most
of the books I would like to read end up being free samples unless I want to
buy the hard cover. Also, I forgot my Amazon password, having only ever logged
into it once, and when I went to recover it they had a bunch of captcha pages
with no audio captcha and they were expecting me to call a toll free number for
help. So that's more information than you probably wanted but I hope it helps
you out and I hope that maybe you'll have a more joyful experience with Amazon
than the one here.
 :)