Yikes!  I was hoping for a freebie!

I don't need an alarm so bad that I'm going to buy an old iPhone and some other
equipment. There's got to be an app that will route to an external audio
device. I'm assuming that Apple made its alarm somehow so it forces audio out
through the speaker and regardless of the status of your phone jack or
Bluetooth. Sent from my IPhone