Hello All.

I have installed El Capitan on my I Mac three times since I messed it up twice
so I’ve had plenty of practice.  I must say even though I had help putting the
installer on a USB stick, it was the first time that I installed the whole
operating system on my own.  I could not have done this if I had been using
Windows.  It’s an achievement for me since during the day, I use Windows at
work and only use the Mac at home so I don’t get a great deal of time using the
Mac operating system on a regular basis.

First, I have altered some preferences in Safari on my Mac and Mac Mini and
still the favourite bar even though I went in view options to get rid of it
keeps coming up.  So when I open safari, my home page won’t come up even though
I have specified that in preferences.  All I want is a clean page of safari
when I open it so I get a home page, a bit like what you get in windows.  Hope
this makes sense as it’s the end of the day for me and I hope I’m making sense.

Secondly, when i connect my Focus to my I phone 6S plus, it crashes.  Has
anyone experienced this and is the Focus broken with IOS 9 on an I phone?  I
have the newer models of Focus, the 40 and 14 respectively.

I haven’t read all of Jonathan’s book yet due to time constraints but will get
round to it in case something has changed in braille.

Hope someone replies.

Thank you.

Kawal.