Hi All!

I've just received my Mac mini, and I look forward to playing with it. I
got the 799$ model. Before I used to play a bit with Macs for other people,
but this time it's the first for me to play with it as the exclusive owner
:) of the yummy Apple :) ..

Can I hook one of those new USB display to the Mac Mini? If I connect the
display to the USB directly, I guess I'd not need the TV adapter to vga?

Does anyone have any suggestions to me to make my Mac Mini experience
great, and to smooth my transition from the windows world to the Snow
Leopard world?? I already downloaded the list of hotkeys  of leopard from
icandothisthing.com. Any more stuff to download?

All the Best, and happy leoparding :)
Khalid

P.S. more to come :)