seems to be a bug; as if you go to settings and change the default reading
rate, once you close KNFB out of the app switcher the speaking rate returns to
20%
The way i’ve found to get around this is to either #1 adjust reading rate when
first opening app (not ideal but doable)
or #2, just keep knob in the app switcher and it seems to work when you don’t
close it.
best.

Michael Babcock
Your Blind Digital Marketing Partner.