Hi folks,

Where is ITunes placing music compilations that I have imported from CD when
they in turn go to my IPhone?  I keep my music on my Win 8.x computer and I
have no problems locating the various CDs under the Itunes Media folder on my
Windows computer.  However, I am total unsure where this category of music is
being placed on my IPhone.

Certain cds such as violin/fiddle learning CDs are placed in a compilation
folder, but when I look on my IPhone, I cannot locate the music.  I keep the
music grouped by artist and under artist, I see the titles of the CD and under
that track titles, but not for these compilations.  I’ve checked under Unknown
and they don’t appear there either.  Also, I had a large collection of
classical music purchased through ITunes, that was also placed in compilations,
and on the phone I can’t find where it has gone.  If I had my way, I’d like to
have these things list under their CD title and tracks grouped under each
title.  Any ideas where I should be looking?

Thanks.

Eileen

list.