Safari locking up?  Never seen it.

Scott, I haven’t got Windows on either of my Mac machines and I’m glad about
that.  At home, I solely use the Mac as like you, if I had windows on here, I’d
fall back to windows.  This I think has made me feel comfortable.

I have the up-to-date VMware installed but no Windows.  I like to keep my
VMware updated just in case I bought Windows.  I just can’t be bothered with
all the setting up of Windows which is easier enough in VMware as one is very
independent of installing Windows on one’s own but a lot of work is involved.

However, installing Voice over in 15 minutes once you’ve done a clean install.
I now have the instructions of how to put the operating system on my USB stick,
and I think I could wipe my disk now with just a few bits of guidance.

I even now manage my Wireless network on my own as I had to learn due to living
alone as one has to become efficient in stuff like this if one wants to get
online and use the internet.  Living alone has made me self sufficient these
days.

Kawal.
> On 9 Nov 2015, at 16:52, Sadam Ahmed <sadam.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Mark,
>
> I can't say I agree.
>
> El Capitan at least to me, is far removed from previous releases when it
> comes to bugs.
>
> I yearn for  the days of Mountain Lion when Safari didn't lock up.
>

> On 11/10/2015 12:05 AM, jeff `greene wrote:
>> Hi Mark, Thanks for your input! The first time I updated to 10.11 half
>> of my apps would open saying "program" has no windows. Some of these
>> have been updated since, and a couple i got rid of because I found
>> better options on the app store. Also in 10.11 safari seemed really
>> buggy, I couldn't always search from the address bar, while typing my
>> search term all of a sudden voiceover would say "no heading" etc and
>> I'd be popped out of the address bar. This safari strangeness was also
>> happening when i went back to 10.10.5 but now seems to be better. I
>> think I'm going to wait until 10.11.2 comes out and then give it
>> another shot!
>> Thanks, Jeff
>>

>> On 11/9/15, David Chittenden <dchitten...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am in complete agreement with Mark. I also use standard view in mail. Then
>>> again, I mainly use my tiny computer, AKA iPhone 6+.
>>>
>>> David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
>>> Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
>>> Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
>>> Sent from my iPhone

I'm fundraising for RNIB.

Please help me make a difference by making a donation to my Virgin Money Giving
page.

To find out more about what I'm doing and why, please visit
http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/RNIBicelandwhere you can also sponsor me
online.

list.