Hi,

You don't have to go a long long way to beat independency, though. In truth, I
prefer the way VoiceOver does it, compared to scripts that have to be updated
every time the Skype design changes. I found that a pain, and I'm glad to be
done with scripts overall. They  became especially annoying if you were used to
the keystrokes, but a user did not have them. The scenario of using the
computer of someone who is sighted comes to mind.

Regards,
Nic
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nico...@home3.gvdnet.dk