Thanks, very informative.

Debbie

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of erik burggraaf
Sent: Thursday, 3 December 2015 4:41 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Chrome and it's excess ability on the Mac and iOS

I can only speak for the mac.  It's perfectly accessible on the mac.

positives of chrome on the mac are that it works with very ocasional websites
that do not work in safari.

It has adobe flash integrated.

It can sync favourites with my droid if I want it too, which I don't.

and it doesn't crash.

Drawbacks are:

It doesn't work with some sites that work in safari and has a particular
aversion to loading large web pages.

It crashes voiceover wen using the item chooser.

It doesn't have the bookmarks bar and associated shortcut keys.

It doesn't have an article reader.

I'm taking a two pronged approach to web browsing right now but that isn't
really convenient either.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

On Dec 2, 2015, at 7:45 PM, Debbie April Yuille <debbiey1...@optusnet.com.au