OK, I see that.  I'm having a little bit of an awquard time getting the dome on
the end of the cord to line up with the bottom of the watch face though.
Remember, I have the milanese band with the 38MM stainless steel.  I'm finding
what's happenning is, the band is getting in my way and therefore making it
slightly difficult.  I'm basically having to slide the metallic part of the
cable through the band, as if it were my wrist, then kind a clasp the two
parts, the watch and the cable, together.  It definitely works, but it just a
little weird feeling having that band always getting in my way.  Yeah, I could
remove it, but with me having mild CP in my hands, I don't have the best fine
motor skills, and therefore removing and connecting bands is going to be
impossible for me.  Trust me, my mom and I tried to see if I could do it on my
own, and I was unable to do so independently.  Otherwise, I'd just remove the
thing when charging, but for me, that's not gonna be ideal.

It's OK, I just didn't know if there may be an easier way.

What I'm basically doing is lying the watch screen face down on my night stand,
then as I said, holding the band open with one hand, and with the other hand,
I'm fishing the cord through the band loop, then moving it over to the bottom
of the watch.  If I don't go through the band loop like that, then the band
covers the bottom of the watch face, making it be in the way, as it's coverring
the bottom metal dome, if that makes any sense.

Chris.