Hi Chris and list,

I love the Apple Watch and am thrilled that you got one.

If you are having trouble with the two finger swipe, you may be making the
mistake that I made at first. To do the gesture,place two fingers on the screen
near the crown so that the fingers are pointing toward the left side of the
watch. Push your fingers forward toward the left side for the left swipe and
pull them back right for the right swipe. This works everytime.

Good luck,

Robert Carter

Sent from my iPhone

list.