Wait, Someone knows the individual responsible for accessibility at amazon?
do tell!
I could not determine who you meant from that post.
In their defense after my last post, I can say that at least once or twice I have reached individuals in a position to test then repair an issue I brought to their attention. Given accessibility means different things to different populations, I do hope there is a team, not a single person though.
Kare