From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:22
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple watch keeps making a clicking sound

Hi,

Just to add to this, you can also wake the watch by just tapping on the screen.
I personally set the watch to stay on for 15 seconds. 70 is too long in most
circumstances I find myself using the watch for.. I would also recommend going
into voiceover settings and turning off speak on wrist raise.

hth
> On Dec 26, 2015, at 1:15 PM, george b <gbma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Scott
> You need to go to the watch app on your phone and  general,  have wrist
> detection on, and then go to  wake screen button just below rist detection
> and open it and in there turn it off.  The clicking is everytime you move
> your wrist the screen wakes up and then it goes to sleep and does the clicks.
> Then flick down to on tap and choose the 70 second time so voice over will
> have time to read the entire screen to you when your doing something.
>
> Now when set up like this when you move your wrist only the time will show
> for sited persons.
> To have the watch tell you the time I found the best is to push the crown
> button once and it will start speaking to you.  To put the screen to sleep
> just put your palm of your hand on the screen and you hear those same
> annoning clicks.
>
> How is that

list.

list.