Can you not just use the laptop layout that utilizes the caps lock key?

Chris.

? ????? t?? Te?? µe sa?.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David McLean
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 6:24 PM
  Subject: Re: -- SPAM -- Re: jaws on mac

  The biggest problem I've found using Jaws in Vmware is the lack of an insert
key.  This hasn't been a major problem but I'm not using my mac on my job.  If
I was I'd try the keyboard map utility someone mentioned on this list.
Unfortunately I don't recall its name but I'm sure someone has it.
  Other than that Vmware has worked fine for me.  I haven't tried the boot camp
route.