Yes, that's right.  I have done editing and that's how it appears.  But I've
also copied the password in 1password having edited it or having put it in and
pasted it into an empty document and it still appears backwards.  I thought
initially that it is some kind of a security trick so that it just reads
backwards but is actually entered in properly somewhere in the works of the app
but no: when I pasted it, it still appeared backwards so that's how it must
look when you try to use the app in the browser.

I've just written to AgileBits support to tell them about this change.

Andrew
> On 3 Jan 2016, at 11:48, Nicolai Svendsen <chojiro1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> Is this when you read them in the password field when done editing? Because I
> have seen that particular issue before.
>
> Nicolai
>
> On 1/3/2016 6:38 AM, Andrew Lamanche wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have also just noticed the same behaviour you've described as I had to
>> enter a new password manually.  The password is shown and spoken backwards
>> only even more confusingly, the last two letters of the password are
>> reversed.  So to clarify, if my password is 9 letters, when I enter it
>> manually it enters it backwards but the last letter - which I entered first
>> - comes second from the end. weird or what?
>>
>> I will have to right  to the developer.
>>
>> Andrew
>>> On 2 Jan 2016, at 16:56, gs <geoffsli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I admit that I need to continue to try to isolate exactly what is going on
>>> but this is getting frustrating. When I try to manually enter passwords in
>>> 1Passwords for logins, the characters are entered in reverse order.
>>> This seems to only be happening with new entries. I went back and looked at
>>> some of the older entries and the passwords are being spoken correctly. So
>>> I can only assume this is not a problem specific to VO. I did some
>>> preliminary web searches but did not locate anyone else experiencing this
>>> so thought I would check here to see if anyone else has encountered this
>>> issue. This is with 1Password in Mac OS X and not the iOS version. I have
>>> not yet tested with the iOS version to see if I encounter the same issue.
>>> When I copy the password and paste, it is also backward. Is there some
>>> setting in 1Password?

>>> Visionaries list.

>>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara

>>> ---

> list.

list.