To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Cc: <viph...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 4:11 AM
Subject: Apple TV and Siri Remote

I have lost the audible tones when activating Siri as well as the tone heard when lifting my finger from the Siri remote. I called Apple Accessibility and they claimed that feature was removed, but that’s not the case as it worked when we initially set up the Apple TV on Saturday. I also tried turning off VoiceOver and turning it back on with no change. How can I get back the tones? Thanks.

Les

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

list.