It is a CMedia CM6206 I can’t find the company contact form.  I have ordered an
optical cable to see if that helps.  Currently running USB to the CM6206, then
the three analog outs to left/right, center, and satellite.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 3:19 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Need a bit of USB sound education

It almost sounds like he's running a USB type soundbar that has all the
satellite speakers branching out from it.

I'd have to know more the specific model that he has before I could really
offer further help, but if the USB keeps disconnecting, then I'm still under
the assumption it's probably something shorting out somewhere within the actual
electronics of the USB port itself either on the bar, or on the mac itself, and
god forbid the ladder.

Chris.