No apologies needed. I also has just upgraded so I has not been following El Cap topics until now. I have no real complaints and have been... Oh I do have one. Heh. I get a lot more "busy" messages than I did wiyh Yosemite. That and the app store is the worst of it so far.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?