This is infection-ware that I have been resisting ever since it appeared. Just today I "hid" 2 optional updates that claim to improve the Windows Update client.

   The sooner I move over to the Mac full time the better.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?