I cannot get services through DSB. If you want to know more about that, then write me off list. We do have Goodwill. My biggest thing is, I don't want to be working at a sheltered workshop like I was for about a year back in the days. I'm sorry, but I'm worth way more than that!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vaughn Brown" <jazzdress...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: I need some help with accessible career planning.

Chris,

LinkedIn is great for resumes because it does the formatting for you
and order the dates of employment in the proper order. Try Indeed.com,
too. It alerts you to job opportunities.

I will say, Chris, as someone who built his resume, created accounts
on LinkedIn, indeed etc, that this will take time. I would suggest
taking an hour or two a day to build up an  internet presence. That
way it is not energy zapping. Don't try to do it in one sitting.

Do you have a GoodWell or some other kind of job search service? They
are generally free. Also, do you have a department services for the
blind in your town?

Kindly,
Vaughn