Hate to tell you, bt, only one thing I can think of.  Did you try turning on
your mouse keys, then, seting Voice OVer to speak text the mouse passes over
and then, using the O key for mouse right and u for mouse left to gat at it?

Other than that, sounds like you’ve done everything any competent Voice OVer
user would try.

Sent from my Mac, The only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!!!!!

> On Mar 5, 2016, at 7:53 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> OK folks, this is driving me to morbid drinking!  Hopefully, someone here can
> shed some light on this, as I'm about ready to scream, and that's saying
> something considerring I'm a pretty advanced Voiceover user.
>
> I just bought One Password from the Mac app store.  The problem I'm having is
> once I go to add an entry to my valt, I VO+right arrow over to the details
> table, and interact with it.
>
> Let's say I'm wanting to add a wireless router for example.  I see something
> in the first row of the table which says Base Station Name, delete button,
> type menu.  So, if I interact with that particular row in the table, so I can
> go across the row column by column, for one thing, I don't seem to be able to
> focus myself on the delete button.  I thought that delete button might be to
> delete that field within the table.  I don't exactly have a base station
> name, nor a section, or anything of sort.  I only really need the network
> name, and the wireless password.
>
> When I got down to where I could type in the password, all I see is an
> unlabeled checkbox.  VO+Shift+H doesn't present any help tag at all either.
>
> Just to see what it did, I checked the box.  It looks like that brings up a
> popup to have it automatically generate a password.  The problem is, once it
> does so, if I try interacting with that row within the table data details, I
> can't edit the darn thing.  If I try, it appends my password to the beginning
> of the one it generated, and try as I may using the standard methods within a
> text area of selecting text, and editting/deleting text, it won't let me do
> it.  Needless to say, I'm extremely irritated!
>
> I tried adding a login.  Same thing.  It won't let me add my password.  It
> thinks, it! has to generate it for me, and try as I may, I can't seem to edit
> the dad  blamed dumb bunny.  So's far as I can see, this was a total! waist
> of $50.  I'm more than willing to let you all try to help me figure this out,
> and give me step by step directions on how to correctly navigate the details
> table of an item, but trust me.  The table isn't exactly standard by any
> means.  Before you ask, yes, I've definitely tried routing my mouse pointer,
> and then using VO+Shift+Space.  That doesn't really do any good.
>
> This is version 6.1 that I'm using.
>
> Chris.

> list.

> <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>