ok my error eariler sory the reset put’s the choices you made back to defalt

i picked the americon again and grondy  and then the next screen doubbled tap
on the 3 shots which is rite after the discription of the drink
now you should be taken to the next page and flick right with one finger and
you will hear 3 shots after a couple of flicks, and then keep flicking to the
right and you will hear something minous and flick again and you hear something
plus.  sory i can not remember exactually the word before minous and plus and
doubble tap on the plus once and if you flick left you will hear 4 shots.
now you have that comfermed start flicking to the right again and go past reset
to you hear save and doubble tap.
now your taken back to the original screen where you got the discription of the
drink and if you flick right you will now see it is 4 shots.
now flick down to you hear save and double tap.
now you can place the order or i think also save to your favorits

h t h

list.