To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: Using a keyboard with lightning connector cable on a micro USB device

No. This keyboard does not have Bluetooth. There've been so many issues with Bluetooth and iOS that I decided to get this keyboard that has the lightning connector. It is a great keyboard. It has a full set of vo keys on both sides of the space bar and a great typing feel, but it is not Bluetooth.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone