Great,

I might have to keep playing with this to see how it works.

Either I’ll kill my network or the devices.

Cheers,

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of David Chittenden
Sent: Wednesday, 30 March 2016 1:09 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: crazy IOS 9.3 feature

It happened across my two iPhones and my iPad. It appears to have occurred with
my Macbook Air as well. I keep everything updated to the latest OS.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com<mailto:dchitten...@gmail.com>
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Mar 2016, at 09:22, Simon Fogarty
<si...@blinky-net.com<mailto:si...@blinky-net.com>> wrote:
So David,
Did  you try it just to see what happened and it worked as stated,

I’m starting to second guess myself after it didn’t update on my ipods when I
tested it lastnight.