Scott,

I think the web site to learn more about tiles is www.findmytile.com or get
mytile.com

Tiles are low power bluetooth enabled plastic squares with a hole for attaching
to a keyring, lanyard or other type device. They have a small battery which the
manufacturer says will last about 18 months.

Using the phone or Watch app, you set up a Tile for any object you want, attach
the Tile to it and then when you want to find it, choose it on the app and tap
the Find  button. The Tile will emit a tune until you turn it off via the app.

I have 4 of these deployed throughout our house. My husband’s phone, my and his
keys and a 64gb thumb drive all have Tiles. we tried putting one on the garage
door opener but couldn’t get it to stay, no matter how I fastened it. They
really do need a lanyard or keyring. I suppose you could also use double sided
tape if it wasn’t outside.

there are other types of these things and I believe you can find them by
looking for bluetooth+locators. I bought mine on amazon which is slightly less
expensive than the tile web site. Also, if you download the app, the web site
is listed there.

HTH
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com