I attempted to use this with both Chrome and Safari. In Safari it works, but I
think the JAVAScript is running the CPU hard. In Chrome, I could not get it to
speak the bundle I was in, and so it seemed totally useless. Also, while Inbox
did grab my hotel reservation and put it into trips, it did not seem to
recognise the Amtrak ticket associated with the same trip.

Thanks for providing information on this, though I think we still need to see a
few updates before it will be as efficient as a Native client.

Has anybody tried the IOS version?

Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn

list.