Easy to solve for me also and that was that my iPhone 6s+ fits in my back
pocket or my jacket pocket so I have no issues carrying it with me.

Or I put it in my bag and use my BT headset with siri to do the hard work

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Scott
Sent: Wednesday, 20 April 2016 2:26 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Iphone Se.

See that’s where we differ I suppose. If I were going to solve that problem it
would be a larger purse to hold the larger phone, but that’s me.  Not much of a
purse man myself haha.  So it’s easy for me to say this at a distance not
having to cary one.

I’m sure the good folks at Burkin among others will be happy to sell you
something to hold that 6S+ if you have the money.:)

On Apr 19, 2016, at 5:56 AM, Simon Fogarty