Hi Chris,

Everything seems just fine on the Mac from my prospective.  Haven't noticed any
broken features.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On May 18, 2016, at 17:08, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

No, I'm talking about on the mac.  I know it's broken on Windows, apparently.
Even Brian Hartgen confirmed this on Twitter this morning, and yes, I did test,
and it was confirmed.  And no.  Brian's not the guy I'm initially referring to.
 I'll at least give you that much.

Yeah, this other person I speak initially of clames that he/she hears it's
broken both on Windows, as well as on the mac.

So, yeah, I'm heartened to hear that it's not me missing something.  I told
them I don't  really ever use ITunes on the Windows side, as I find it way to
clunky over there, regardless the screen reader.  I mean, it's doable...
well... let me rephrase.  It *was!* doable prior to 12.4, but it was a pain in
the kneck, in my opinion.  I don't seem to be having any issues with 12.4 on
the mac though, so, thanks for the clarification.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.