From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Mary Otten
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 8:13 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A number of questions from a Nubie

Hi Chris,
Oh, you know seminar if you're into Russian when you have the English voice or
vice versa. The Russian boys tries to pronounce English rather badly as you
might imagine. And I think, if I remember correctly that the English voice
starts to spell out the Russian as in Cyrillic P surly glitter are at Cetera,
but I haven't used in a long time, because I prefer to use my iOS device for
that service. I don't actually run into situations where I have really
intermixed text we're the same line might have words in both languages. I don't
have an accessible dictionary, for instance. And since my Arabic is so awful,
having not used it in a long long time, I have not had the chance to try Arabic
on the Mac. I assume that it would do the same as the Russian.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2016, at 5:05 PM, Cris Ali <filasti...@hotmail.com