Of course? Really? I never ever would have reached that conclusion. (smiles) Syncing something seems to act like a key.

iTunes Match, does that allow one to listen to content because its in the cloud? So it can be accessed anywhere anytime? Crazy to pay Apple for that. Maybe I am a Scrooge. But Apple then will know what kind of music I like. In that case, let them pay me to share.

Yes its nice to resolve one more thing. Now to play with Apple TV (the 3rd. I may look at the 4th, or wait a while and check out the 5th).

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?