This is good feedback. At this point, its on my radar and while I think on it, I will work with the 3rd.

I have not been connected to cable in a long while and have no plans to reconnect.

Over the air is decent here. So I would not be losing anything to see if I can use the Apple TV primarily. I think I will use Netflix too.

Another factor you reminded me of is the slow pace of squashing bugs in new products.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?