Hello All,

Prior to El Capitan, one could use the key-combo of Control+Left-Arrow to
bring up a Desktop containing various widgets including a Calendar widget
that would display a list of upcoming appointments, across multiple dates,
just like the Calendar List View currently available in iOS 9.x.  For some
reason, in El Capitan, this no longer seems to work.  However, if I perform
the key-combo of Control+Right-Arrow, a second desktop is displayed
containing the same icons that appear on my primary desktop.

Question 1:
Is the widget display, as I have described above, no longer available in OS
X El Capitan?

This issue came to point, today because as I was adding appointments in the
native Calendar application, I began searching for a way to display a list
of upcoming appointments, across multiple dates, just like the Calendar List
View currently available in iOS 9.x.

Question 2:
Is there any way to display a list of upcoming appointments, across multiple
dates, just like the Calendar List View currently available in iOS 9.x?

Thank you,

Mark

list.