Hello Tim.
Thank you for that very constructive email. As I said in my previous post, I
find the folks on this list very knowledgeable and helpful about all things
Mac. On  your suggestion about the tab setting in the advanced window of
Safari, that is, however, already checked.
I am a little surprised to hear that a lot of Mac users prefer the grouping
method over that of DOM. I mostly use the latter of these methods. Indeed, I
find the grouping method of navigating a web site such as Amazon.co.uk a
little more problematic than using the DOM method. However, since my little
rant, I have tried the Grouping method on the Soap Kitchen and have found
that at least to make the site a lot more usable. At least Voiceover didn't
go into a tail spin. On the point about deleting bookmarks...well what can I
say Tim, my own stupidity on that one. It should have been obvious as it is
a similar method on the Windows platform.

On your points about just how committed Apple is to making continuous
improvements to their screen reader, I sincerely hope you are right. It
would be a shame to let what has already been achieved become only something
recalled in the history books. So far, Microsoft's efforts on behalf of its
disabled customers is pitiful in contrast. I have been informed that on the
second of August 2016 we are to get a substantial upgrade to Narrator, the
Microsoft native screen reader. I just can't wait for that non-event to
happen. The thrill of it all is likely to give me multiple cerebral orgasms
of a sufficient magnitude to make my ears pop big time.
Respectfully Yours:
Martin

list.