From: "Jess Smith" <theeternal...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 7:47 AM
Subject: A question about speech recognition in system preferences

I've looked with some curiosity at the speech recognition capabilities of
the Mac. I wonder if I can create my own custom phrases that the mac will
obey. For instance, if I'm in the finder and I want to move something to the
trash, can I create a rule to say "trash this" or "kill this" instead of
"move this to the trash"? If so, how?

Jess