From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Scott Granados
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2016 4:59 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mac Mini and wireless headphones

So my guess here is that the interference is 60 cycle hum is that correct, 50
for you folks across the pond.  Would you say that’s the case?

I’m wondering if the jack size is different enough and or you’re plugging the
line in and out in the wrong place type of thing.  I’m just trying to think of
the things that have generated that sort of sound that I’ve done in the past
and that’s a really simple one that’s caught me up before.  Might be a pin out
deal as well if the jack you’re using is one of the integrated microphone /
stereo combos that’s a little bit longer than your standard 8th inch jack.
Also, some apples have a single line in and out that censes, the censing
mechanism mightn’t be working, and others have separate.

Hope I didn’t confuse things.

list.

list.