Well, my Nexus six started life on lollipop and definitely had no Sim. But
excess ability came on as you would expect it should. No idea why. I'm not sure
if the sim in the nexus six will fit an iPhone. But it certainly easy enough to
check. Given that they had the Devils time getting the sim into the Nexus six
however, I'm not so sure.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

list.