hi Simon. I just have a question, so I don't have to pay  for a bran new copy
of windows 10  for the mac?  i'm just wondering. because someone told me that I
need to pay $120 for windows 10  then if I want to install it on the Mac. I
look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you so much for the steps :-)

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.4

list.