Hi folks,
I am asking here because I believe someone before shared their name and e-mail. I am beyond dismayed that I cannot download the mp3 items, three files, that I have purchased. Amazon seems to be force feeding their library program, which I am told by a supervisor should not be the case. Given all the spam coming from their direction of late, I am likely going to have to get someone else to log in and get my files as I require them under deadline. Still I want to raise the issue with accessibility, because the access page is worse than the rest oft he site.
ideas?
Kare