From: "carlene knight" <ckni...@knight-toolworks.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: Introduction and Newby Questions

Hi:
One thing that hasn't been said yet is the fact that the Mac is so much more
stable  than the PC.  programs don't bog down.  My husband has had his
MacMini running for nearly four weeks before.  He only rebooted to install
an update.  Try doing that on a Pc without problems.  :) The Mac is faster
also.