Hi,
Thanks I've noticed this also I have three Capital One cards, and as
an aside they have a good promo right now with Quick Silver you get a
$15 Uber credit after every 9 rides.

I will send in a request about the app as well, and alert some people
working on accessibility with financial organizations.

One final tidbit, again OT, is Capital One has an Alexa skill.

Best,
Mika Pyyhkala
@pyyhkala

On 9/7/16, Scott Granados <sc...@qualityip.net> wrote:
> Wow this is no good, I use this app a lot and have their cards.
>
> I have forwarded on the  email to help support the request.
>
> Big thanks for bringing this up.
>
>> On Sep 7, 2016, at 4:40 PM, M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> I would greatly appreciate your support in sending a VoiceOver feedback
>> report to CapitalOne regarding the latest release of their iOS Wallet
>> app.
>>
>> I have already written the report so all you need to do is to paste it
>> into
>> a new email, either in its entirety or modified as you see fit, with a
>> subject line of "Wallet App Feedback", without the quote marks.
>>
>> Please email your report to:
>> wal...@capitalone.com
>>
>> [BEGIN REPORT]
>> Subject:  Wallet App Feedback
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> VoiceOver accessibility has been broken in the current version of the
>> CapitalOne Wallet app for iOS, released on September 7, 2016.
>>
>> Problem 1:
>> It is no longer possible to switch between credit cards when VoiceOver is
>> enabled.  VoiceOver is Apple's software screen reading solution for the
>> blind and low vision.
>>
>> Problem 2:
>> The Feedback option is mislabeled.  This is to say, VoiceOver mistakenly
>> reads the Feedback item in the Settings area as "Privacy Policy".
>>
>> I Fervently request that these issues be addressed as soon as possible as
>> and countless other blind and low vision CapitalOne customers have come
>> greatly depend upon this tool.
>>
>> Thank you.
>> [END REPORT]
>>
>> Thank you all for your support on this one.
>>
>> Mark

>> Visionaries list.

>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara

>> ---

> The following information is important for all members of the Mac
> Visionaries list.

> ---

list.