On Dec 8, 2009, at 5:04 AM, M. Taylor wrote:

> A couple of hours ago, I installed A T & T Navigator and I must admit that I
> was/am very impressed with its ease of use.  However, I cannot get the app
> to repeat the last spoken instruction, either.  The pedestrian routing works
> marvelously well and the business lookup and route summary are superior.  If
> I can only get the repeat button to work ...

Repeating instructions is not a big deal to me.  The application already does
that automatically.  Instead of jumping to another application just because it
won't do one thing, why don't we contact AT&T and suggest they fix the
accessibility problems we are experiencing.
I personally don't choose to install an application on my iPhone that uses
10Megs of space.  You also need to know about the company's update policy.  I
checked the web page, and no information about that was available. You will
probably have to pay for updates, which will cost more than the monthly fee you
pay for AT&T Navigator.  The company will not give them to you for free.
Why do you want Mobile Geo ported to the iPhone? We don't need a navigation
solution that costs 800.00 or more.

Matt Roberts n9gmr...@gmail.com