Pretty much every time I make a video with the Mac and upload it to
youtube it cuts it off.  It used to be less frequent, but now, it
happens almost all the time.  But it doesn't happen with the videos I
created on my netbook.  So until I get said machine back, I'm looking
for either an online or a Mac-compatible converter to turn my mov
files into mp4 or something that's more compatible with youtube.  If
you know of nothing like this, then what other software can I use
besides Photo Booth?  Help would be sincerely appreciate.

Thanks,
Eleni