I’ve revisited Microsoft Word on Mac in the last week and it is much better. I
had some difficulties with large tables that crossed multiple pages, but I have
difficulty with those in Pages as well. I’m also editing a large document with
track changes and ran into some VoiceOver tracking/feedback flakiness
eventually. After closing Word and restarting the computer it seems back to
normal though. I also turned off track changes to be safe. So it’s not perfect,
but much better and more stable than when I tried it last.

I’m running Version 15.27 (161010). That’s what I get when I go to the About
Word window through the Word menu. But I think it’s the latest version
available through the Office 365 subscription which I believe they call Office
16 or Office 2016 or something.

list.