I would try opening with preview first, see if you can get
information through vo that way first.

Then if not, copy the document and run it through something like Abby
fine reader, then if for some reason something gets lost in
converstion you still have the original.  But using fine reader you
will be able to deffinitely get it to a point where you can editor
fill in stuff if you are needing to, in other words getting it to
Text-edit or whatever you prefer to use for easy editing.

Of course Read Iris would do the conversions like Fine reader, it
just happens that I use Fine Reader here, that's why it came to mind.

Thomas McMahan
de.kf...@gmail.com
Yahoo, shadowmonstrosity

Aim, shadowmon5