  From: Jonathan Cohn
  To: Macvisionaries
  Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2016 6:47 PM
  Subject: Re: Pages: What's the best way to deal with this dilemma?

  My memory of the status cells is a bit old, but I believe there is a way to
indicate the text attribute of the current cell.

  Also of use

  vo-command-o Find font change
  vo-command-p find plain text
  vo-command-i find next italic text
  vo-command-u find next underlined text
  I don't believe there is a highlighted text option, but vo-HH would help you
verify.

  Best wishes,

  Jonathan