To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: Another phenominal story to tell you all about Apple Accessibility!

I’m not sure why there wouldn’t be hope for Apple, this is pretty common behavior although you’d have to be pretty odd to be ripping off parts of the tray that’s already installed. I can sort of understand how this might happen though as sometimes the components feel different than you might imagine but in general, if I don’t know what it is I don’t rip it off.;)