For those of you who tried this software before, I have e-ailed the developers
and they are going to make it fully VoiceOver compatible.

CleanMyMac is a utility that basically removes junk files and removes files
left behind when you uninstall programs.  It also reduces the size of universal
binaries.  I'm guessing the latter means it removes the non-intel code or
something.  As I'm new to the mac, I won't be experimenting  with that
particular feature as I've heard it can cause problems.

It's not free and costs around 30 dollars.  There are probably free or cheeper
programs that do the same thing or similar, but this one seems to be the best,
judging from the reviews I've read.
It is almost fully accessible but for a few unlabelled controls.

I hope this is of use to some of you.

Dannie